This semester has been incredibly busy! Several new items, all fantastic, were on my plate:
- Co-teaching in the Games Design course (CS 3152) at Cornell.
- Judging the regional Concrete Canoe Competition.
- Editing two books into production for the Wiley-IEEE Press series for Professional Engineering Communication.
- Giving a workshop for Cornell’s iGem group on engineering presentations.
- Giving a workshop for Cornell’s SWE Grad chapter on engineering presentations.
- Having four papers/workshops accepted for the coming year.
- Agreeing to be Program Chair for the ProComm conference in Limerick, Ireland in the summer of 2015.
- Coaching Lego Robotics at my kid’s elementary school.